Friday, September 25, 2015

October's Shared Offering: Cunningham Children's Home

Founded in 1895, today the Cunningham Children’s Home offers residential treatment, specialized foster care, transitional living, independent living, vocational education, and therapeutic special education to children and adolescents ages 5-21.

Cunningham Children’s Home is a safe place where children and adolescents with serious emotional and behavioral disabilities can heal, learn, and grow.

The words of a former resident drive home how Cunningham changes lives: “I know that if I had not gone to Cunningham, that my life would have went all wrong. I could finally see a future and stop looking back at all the bad. Everyone at Cunningham – the cook, teachers, counselors, church ladies, house parents, everyone – guided me gently to the really good and caring person that I am today.”

In October, half of our cash collection, as well as designated checks, will support their mission and thereby make the world a brighter, happier place. For more information, please visit their website

No comments:

Post a Comment