Thursday, January 9, 2014

From Our New Membership Coordinator

Greetings, Cordial Congregants!
It is with great excitement and appreciation that I join the staff of this wonderful church as your brand new Membership Coordinator. As a longtime volunteer and advocate for social justice, it is profoundly gratifying that I now have the opportunity to facilitate the needs of this church community. I look forward to helping current members who may be searching for outlets to express their gifts and values, while seeking new ways to make our community open to those who may be searching for a new spiritual home.
I hope to meet you all at Sunday services, and I invite members to visit me in the church office between 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. every Wednesday. Together, we can build the connections that will strengthen this church’s community and amplify its values.
Sam Shore

No comments:

Post a Comment