Wednesday, May 7, 2014

From Your Membership Coordinator

Hello! Sam Shore, your Membership Coordinator, here. I've been employed at the church for four months now and one thing I'd like to do before any more time slips by is... get to know each of you a little bit better!

It’s the time of year when the church invites friends and members to provide their feedback. The upcoming Annual Meeting will be an opportunity for voting members to meet the candidates for various elected positions, and the congregation will decide which two-year Social Action initiative to undertake.

In addition to these items, I request that you take a look at the survey included as an insert in this week's Uniter or available on the web here. This is a project of mine to aid in the process of connecting members with each other and opportunities for engagement in the church.

I hope you’ll find “An Interview with yoUU” helpful and will send your responses to me as soon as possible. I’m enjoying reading the few returned already and am excited for the opportunity to hear from more of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment